rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Training Fields

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

The Training Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Boom *smiles as the confety starts to burn, the confety is tiny Explodin tages, they Explode*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 pm

-uses replacement at the last second-

oh such a basic yet life saving jutsu

-puts out some spots where he just barely made it out-

my turn eh....

-Shouten kara zenki-Throwing kunai and shuriken in the air and doing quick hand signs, while adding his fire element, the kunai and shuriken are cloned in the dozens but are fire kunai and shuriken and rain down upon his opponent. This jutsu can always be spotted after using it by the original kunai and shuriken used for the jutsu, sticking in the ground and burnt to a blackened state.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

*replaces himself with an inflatable clown and appears behind Reikon smiling*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 pm

-smirks-

well its your turn now isnt it...go on
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 am

hmmmmm *pulls out a deck of cards* Fuuton Release:Palm Cyclone *the cards fly towards Reikon at high speeds*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:05 am

-with swift speed i cut away most of the cards, getting nicked here and there until finally they stop-

talk about 52 card pick up...
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:09 am

*smiles as the wind changes direction suddenly shooting the cards at Reikon from behind* My Cards pick themselves up
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 am

-smiles-

i see...

-jumps up and back flips avoiding the cards as the wind sends them at you know-
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm

*the cards neatly stack themselfs on his hand again, he smiles* these are my little friends they would never hurt me, *Pulls out case of poisends Senbon* it actully works on anything *sends them towards him faster then before*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 pm

ketsueki Gisei-Infusing his blood with his chakra it becomes acidic and can melt through the toughest of materials.

-flings the blood in a swift wave making it eat away leaving me to dodge a few left over that didnt get eaten away-
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:23 pm

Hmmmm Fighting with blood, What a funny way to fight *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:30 pm

yes but it is a fun way....i use it in many different ways though...
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:24 am

That makes my Fun alot harder *loses his stance and seems to think*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:39 pm

-the minute you let your guard down i use a jutsu-

Ketsueki Genkaku-Using a genjutsu he gives his opponent a illusion that they are bleeding from massive cuts in there body. They panic trying to close the wounds when in reality they are only making smaller cuts on the body worse.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:43 pm

*smiles as he looks down on what he thinks are Bleeding wounds* hmmmm I'm not healing, Ahhh the pain, *smiles become Twisted* I've never felt so alive
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

-smirks-

well since things have changed

-shifts the change in his genjutsu and suddenly you begin to be drowned in your own blood...at first its not so bad...then the blood turns to water-
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:01 pm

*Concentrates and changes the Flow of his chakura to disrupt the Genjutsu* now try, maybe i should bring out the big guns?

*holds out his left hand, gathers large amounts of Light chakra in it* Forbidden jutsu:light fist *an Aura of light Explodes from him before he brings it under control, his entire body gives of a radiant glow, is body becomes coverd in swirling black symbols, he draws his left sword, infuses it with light chakra, the white blade begins to glow with a soothing light, The joker smiles* ready? *moves faster then the body flicker jutsu and appears behind Reikon attacking with the same speed he stabs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Fields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2