rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training Field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 pm

a large open plain stands here , covered in grass and flowers with scattered trees , in the middle lies a lake that all the plants draw upon for their water source. The field also has many dummies set up and a resting area.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm

* i walk in and open the scrll , read it and begin to practice * exploding kick! * i shoot out a kick that hits a dummy and rips its head slightly * not enough * i practice for several more hours and get the kick to hit with 3 tons of force * yes.... now, to add my own flair * i infuse the kick with my own acidic chakra and it melts right through the dummy with 3 tons of force * leech all creation : acid force kick heh.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 pm

-the gauntlets are designed to vibrate when clanged together...but these are also charged with chakra pockets, making them hit like a golem. they increase your strength five times over.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:35 pm

* i strap on the gauntlets and work my fist through the air a few times then punch a training dummy with such force it blows apart and sends pieces flying everywhere *
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 pm

*focusing chakra i sit with in the grass feild for about 3 hours then run att a three and climb it half way before falling* oww *focuses for another hour and trys again climbing 3/4*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm

*tobi does this one last time and climbs up the tree and stands upside down for a solid hour then jumps of* okay that was good but need to do better *walks across the feild for 30 minutes till i reach a stream which is not deep enough for tobi to drown but deep enough for him to get soaked* hmm here next *focuses chakra for 4 hours almost falling asleep at times*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 pm

*having actually fallen asleep i get up* okay time to do it *makes pne big step and drops* ahh dang it *gets out soaking wet*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:21 pm

* laugh at tobi from afar *
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:12 pm

*doing it perfectly the next time i walk over the water no problem and get back to taining jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:13 pm

speaking of jutsu .... perhaps you might like to lear one of the village ones now? something more advanced then plant clones .-.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:14 pm

alright zetsu san let me have it ^.X
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:18 pm

very well then , watch clsoely * i perform the hand signs for tobi then cast the jutsu *
Exploding Poisonous Clone Skill [Bukaretsu Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu]
By infusing the leaves or petals of poisonous plants into the Grass Clone, the user turns the normally mundane clone into a trap. When the clone is defeated, it will burst open and release a cloud of poisonous gas able to cause slight nausea, hallucinations or blurry vision for a short period of time

* i create 5 clones and send them towards dummies and throw shuriken through them , bursting them open and spreading the poisonous gas everywhere *
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm

wow awesome zetsu-sama let me try *does a grass clone but can only get a few relatively harmless poisons in it and it doesnt have nearly the same affect when i cause it to burst*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 pm

thats pretty good for your first try , many genin cant even get any kind of poison in there at first , try again

OOC : double psot if you msut i gtg for now , .-.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 pm

*try's again this time getting a couple good poisons into the clone and when it explodes near the dummies three rabbits and a bird are killed* woot that's better two more and i should have it down
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm

once more *creating a clone i instill it with even more poison's than before and have it run at the dummies once exploding the gas is so vile it kills a group of 10 medium sized animals i had placed there* one more time and i'll have it down
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:10 pm

good then do it one more time .-. , meanwhile ill be over here reading * picks up a book and begins to read *
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 pm

*one last time i try a clone and i obtain some of the vilest poisons in the ground and plants and send it at a dummy and when it explodes the vapours are so toxic they burn the dummy*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:36 pm

heh good job....
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:02 pm

*goes on to train my other jutsu and after about an hour i master my flash slice jutsu* heh one more time *taking my katana i infuse a bit of lightning chakra and run fast at a dummy and slash it in a very quick time the power of it shreds the dummy* okay one more jutsu *focuses my eyesight on a squirrel and attempts my distorted eye genjutsu but fails i try three more times but only lose chakra* hah this'll be alot harder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Field   Training Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Field
Page 1 of 1