rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Training Fields

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

The Training Fields Empty
PostSubject: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:14 am

Much of oni's land is used for training fields. This village is famous for its love of war and death. Any member in oni village always says..."theres better honor in dieing on your feet then in a bed old and shriveled"
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Master Reikon, i will be here to train all of my jutsus. I have them listed

Jutsu:
-Mashintsume (Devil's Claw)
-Nayamasu (Tormenting)
-Makaida (Hell's Trade)
-Chifuda (Blood Token)
-Crimson Kunai Strike
-White Whirl
-Sending to the Impure World (Faulty)
-Bombardment

Finishers: Genin- Demon Priest Exorcism
Back to top Go down
Valia Asahi

Valia Asahi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 pm

*Walks out onto the field and throws kunais at targets for awhile*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:11 pm

*i appear behind Valia and poke her then body flicker across from her with my tongue out* hehe come and get me ^^
The Training Fields Herifirmaobito
(ps remeber here ur a AS so ur just a kid , so this isn't childish for me to do)
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:15 pm

-nods- good kozu...
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 pm

*focusing his chakra into his hand he begins to change his the formation of his cells and bones. The finger tips break through the skin of the hand and then sharping into razor sharp claws. The back of the hand is then shifts and spikes are made on the back of the hand like tiny guards. Through the transformation and pain the flesh turns to crimson red. With more chakra i focus the claw further out of the skin for an extented reach.*

MASHINTSUME! *dashing towards a tree, i take sevewral slashes at it makesing 3 inch deep scars*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 pm

*walks in on his hands wisetling merrily*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 pm

-rises out of his shadow-

lets begin shall we?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 pm

*pushs off the grounds Landing on his feet with a jingle, smiles* you may have the first attack Mr Kage
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 pm

-summons five clones-

hmmmmm....what shall i do with them, start off simple or go straight for the gold

-thinking aloud to himself-
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:21 pm

*does a handsign* that looks like fun *in a puff of smoke 5 more jokers appears in all sorts of stupid poses* You still get the first attack Mr Shadow
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 pm

-the clones are killed but since the kunai are thrown and still traveling in the air the strings still come-

Last edited by Reikon Kyuuketsuki on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:30 pm

*Each of the Joker clones disappears and in their place is an Inflatable clown sticking it's tounge out at Mr shadow, The jokers clones appears behind eachs of the Reikons, they kicks the air each sending a chain with a cresent moon blade at the end of each strait for the Reikon's necks*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm

*flicks his wrist and 6 shurikan appear seemingly out of no where, The joker throws them trying to cut the strings*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:55 pm

-2 of the 5 wires are cut leaving 3-
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 pm

*swings around his other arm sending a chain for Reikon, pulls on the other chain catching the chain under the balde and throwing it at Reikon*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:27 pm

-i let the blades cut me in order to grab the chains then i look at him and smirk-

my turn!

-i jerk with extreme force on the chains causing him to fly forward, sailing threw the air he notices his path is directed towards my daggers that are set in my hands to impale him-

lets see what he does...
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:29 pm

*flsy towards the dagger a smile on his face, He lets the dagger stab into his shoulder and brings up at Hidden poisend Senbon stabing at Reikon, jumps back off the Dagger the wound kniting itself back together Right in front of their eyes*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:35 pm

-takes out the senbon looking at it-

oh poison thats very clever...did i tell you though...what some of my jutsu consist of... i can infuse my chakra with my blood turning it acidic...the blood doesnt hurt me but anything else...and well...im sure you get my point...it'll just destroy the poison

(funny thing is...i wasnt sure it could actually do that...so i looked it up and any acidic substance, if strong enough, can also eat away at poison)
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:38 pm

*laughs* Not to bad Mr Shadow *flicks his wrist sending More Senbon and Kunai towards him*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 pm

-catches two of the shuriken you threw dodging the rest-

thanks for setting me up for my next jutsu

Shadou shuriken-Using immense chakra to give the shuriken ghost like properties but keeping its lethal sharpness, he project them at the opponent at blinding speed. They are hard to notice because the appearance of them fades making them look like a shadow. If successful, they pass all the way threw you but still cut as they do leaving a straight thin cut all the way threw your body. He normally aims for vital veins and body organs for this move.

Last edited by Reikon Kyuuketsuki on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm

o.o i forgot to edit that before i copied and pasted that from my profile...so im not trying to auto hit or anything
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

there we go i edited it...sorry
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:09 am

*Sees sonething of one of them and trys to dodge, The other one Clips him in the side* wow, nice trick *the wound heals like before, smiles* But my tricks are good too *throws a Ball above him the bursts showing confety onto him*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:38 pm

-chuckles-

i like you

-takes out his two daggers-

i can cut you up without killing you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Fields   The Training Fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next