rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 pm

*loosens the chain around my scythe and blocks his sword slash* Akenagare, Meishi! *Blood Flow, Vision Clarity - a stronger sight of the opponents blood flow giving the user a sight of vital organs and the blood that flows through it.* *smirks*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 pm

*does three more slashed in quickly succession*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:58 pm

*starts to read his muscle movements and i nearly get slashed by the first attempt and block the other two then i swoop my scythe down upon him*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm

*puts hand on the flat of the scythe blade and pushes it out of the way with slashing again*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 pm

*gets slashed by the attack* Akenagare Shadan! *Blood Flow Interception - when badly beaten or cut, the user concentrates on their own blood flow to stop the blood from flowing out the wound* damn it joker! *attempts to leg sweep him with my scythe*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 pm

*flips onto his shoulder and balances there with one hand slashing again* Are we not fighting to hurt?
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 pm

*grins ear to ear evily* Nagare Defuorume.... *Flow Distortion - the user causes the opponent to feel great pain through out their body and circulatory system by stopping their blood flow for a short amount of time using their chakra*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm

*Joker Twitches slightly losing his smile, he gets his smile back but it is twisted* Pain, so much fun *becomes faster as he kicks Zen in the face with his 3000kg weights*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:36 pm

*gets kicked and slides a distance but stops myself and dashes toward joker twirling my scythe with my fingers laughing*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 pm

*swings four bladed chains at Zen as he chages* We are going to have so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 pm

*dodges and deflect the chains then charge toward joker and use my scythe a pole volt to get a distance in the air then throw my scythe spiraling at him*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:48 pm

*dodges to the side of the scythe grabbing the handle and jumping up to Zen slashing at him with his own Scythe*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:51 pm

*stops the blade of the scythe from slashing down by grabbing each side of the blade and kick the handle out of joker's hand* Nagare Defuorume *Flow Distortion - the user causes the opponent to feel great pain through out their body and circulatory system by stopping their blood flow for a short amount of time using their chakra*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 pm

*stops moving as his blood flow stops*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 pm

*grabs scythe and devilish grin disappears* ^^ well i think that it dont u think? ^^
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 pm

*smiles turns back to normail* if i knew how to use my bloodline too i would be able to beat you
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 pm

i thought about doing the attack on my siggy......what is ur blood line? ^^
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Silver Moon
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:22 pm

u have a healing ability and ur a weapon meister?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 pm

*nods bells jingeling*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 pm

it is a bit confusing....healing jutsu and smithing jutsu (i.e. weapon creation)
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 pm

*nods bells ringing again*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:43 pm

*runs in a circle flailing* kenshin! >.<
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm

-stumbles out of the main building- yeah, yeah, what is it?
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

*in the middle of flailing* light manipulation!.......*breaths* weapon jutsu!...LEARN! *nearly passes out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next