rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:40 pm

*dodges alittle but my arm is slashed* gah- *threads quickly try to heal my arm by covering the cut with threads like stitches*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:47 pm

hahhaha!........did i hurt u? *i get my scythe and lick the blood off* doton ryuutsu.......*i cleave my scythe into the ground sending huge boulders at kakuzu*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:51 pm

*throws some bomb papers with threads attached* *the threads also grab zen and unattach from me* *bombs explode and the explosion travels through the threads and hits zen, and boulders explode*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:06 pm

*i jump back briefly* Tou Yousogata: Taiyou kiritateru No Jutsu! *i slash the ground below a shoot a wall of light going toward kakuzu and on the way it blocks most of the debris and after shock of the explosion but i get knocked back into a wall* ........ehe.....*giggles*.....*my facial expression grows incredible dark and i get off the wall* .......... who are you? YOUR JUST A OBSTACLE! *i dash almost teleporting near kakuzu* Tou Yousogata: Taiyou kiritateru No Jutsu! *i slash downward and release a dark light flying toward the right of kakuzu*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

crap......... *jumps out of the way and throws several kuani at all of zens major pressure points*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm

*twirls my scythe by the chain blocking all of the kunai but one, cutting my shoulder* hmm....*gets my finger, whips it on the cut then lick it* oh my.......*i soar in the air and aim at kakuzu* Tou Yousogata: Taiyou kiritateru No Jutsu! *i send a huge crescent shaped blade of dark light spiraling at kakuzu*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:41 am

*clone explodes sending kuani every where* *apears above zen and slashes my blade at his head*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

-flashes in and kicks kazaku aside, then slams a hand full of chakra into Zen's head- Light Elemnt: Seal restore!
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 pm

wha?...... *everything goes dark and i fall*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:45 pm

-he sets him down, gently, and waits for him to awake-
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm

*wakes up* ........
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 pm

ah, your awake. NOw, what did we learn? ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

control ur blood lust? ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm

indeed. ^^ however, soon you should learn to control your dark side even better...and now, the nightmare summon should work.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 pm

ok im ready^^
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:01 pm

*does seals and a ominous chakra of a black sheen flows out and i become a bit enraged* Akumu Yobidasu *i feel my chakra draining as the dark chakra forms into a being of 10 feet tall, arms dragging on the ground staring into space* .....*pant*...this must be a default form.....*pant*..but there's no one to test *i call it back from once it came*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:10 am

*hand seals and my personality grows dark but im still very conscious* heh...i wish there was someone here.... Akumu Yobidasu...*the same chakra from before forms the 10 foot beast and it stares into space as if waiting for something* hey there *it looks at me then turns away* not very talkative are u... *i cast it back into the shadows and the presence of the dark chakra and my rage slowly goes away* it works just....*heavily pants*.....damn that took alot out of me....but it still works fine..
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am

-he nods, from his hiding space, as the training is going well. the summon should be useable, but its a lost ditch effort only.-
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:53 pm

*does seals and generates light and starts to channel it to my legs. i run, jump then round house kick release a burst of light crashing into the nearest tree*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:25 pm

nice....but it needs more power *goes into a hypnotic state doing light seals*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:51 pm

*a huge light generates from my constant sealing. i take the light created and imbue my body with it feeling a warmth over my body* ..........*i dash almost as if teleporting, leaving a trail of light every where i move, to the nearest boulder and strike rapidly throwing kick and punches every blurring strike releasing a heavy light on impact. turning the rock into power, the state i was in has worn me out using 60% of my chakra* ........*pant* ahh....*pant*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm

I must find something Special for the Chunnin Exams but what? *sits down and Meditates Looking for the Chakuras he has access too, See something deep deep down and goes for it, he finds his light chakura* This'll work *Spends the Nexts few days Meditating and training to bring the chakura out* Ok now that i have it how do i use it? hey maybe it I.... *holds out his hand and braces his wrist with the other, Gathers Light chakura in his hand* Forbidden Jutsu:Light Fists *takes the Chakura into his body, He starts to Glow with an Aura of light, O his arms and Legs appears Black swirling Patterns* Wow this power is amazing!! *body flickers onto the top of a rock* it feel like i could..... *slams his Fist down on the rock shattering it sending small chunks everywhere, Some his the Joker's arms and legs cutting them, They heal faster then What his bloodline would usually alowe* wow this is amazing *looks at his hands* now i just need Endurance *practices for until he almost runs out of chakura then sits down and rests, thinking* hmmmmmm if there is Light Chakura Couldn't there be Darkness chakura? *meditates to find his Dark Chakura*

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:13 pm

*goes Deep, Deeper then he had to to find his Light, as if it was sealed away somehow, H finally finds it* ok i've fund it now to bring it out, like before he trains for days in bringing the Dark chakura out, it being harder becasue of his seal* Ok just like before *holds out the opposite hand and does the Same Thing as before but with Dark Chakura* Forbiden Jutsu: Dark Fists *His body is wraped and a Dark black Aura, Swirling White Marks Appear on his arms and legs* For ever light there is a dark, For every day there is a night *His Demenor changes form a Cheerful Clown to a raging Tower as he bodyflickers and Distroys another rock like before This time the Shard don't touch him as they are disolved by the Black Aura* Not for Endurance *Trains for as long as he can just like before, Sits down Panting after it has disappated* Wow what power........ I have light and Dark now, Day and night *looks at both his hands* Maybe if i combinded them...... *meditates as he regains is chakura*

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:19 pm

*once he regains his chakura he stands up* ok now for the big one *holds both his hands out to the sides Gathering large but Equal ammounts of Light and Dark Chakura in each* Forbiden Jutsu: Dark Fists! Forbiden Jutsu: Light fists! *He takes Both Chakuras Fusing them with his body, Light on the left side Dark on the right side, His Aura Seems to glow a bight White light but at the same time it seems to Draw in and Consume the light, His left side Is coverd in swirling Black patterns while his right is coverd in Swirling white Patterns* This power is more amazing then i ever immaginged....... but it is so balance, Nether Dark nor light, Nether Good nor evil, it's just...... Neutral *smirks* and that is what is shall be named, Forbiden Jutsu: Neutral fists *body flicks Much much faster then Before and Stand ontop of a Large Rock Pillar, slams his Palm down onto it and the Rock Pillar Crumbles under the force, Shards of rcok fly at the joker, half disappear under the effects of the black Aura while the other half attack his but heal faster under hte Light Aura* Oh yeah!! i did it *practices endurance with the Technique untill he passes out*

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 pm

training yourself to exhaustion isnt safe joker...-he looks worried-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Clan Training Grounds   Kenshin Clan Training Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Clan Training Grounds
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next