rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:25 am

This is where the young pupils of oni village learn their basics.
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Number of posts : 30

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Reikon Sensei, im here ^o.o
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 pm

-rises out of your shadow and has a clip board and some paper in his hand-

good...now i want you to give me a fair description of each of the basic techniques an Academy Student would know along with an example of each one

1)Clone Technique

2)Replacement Technique

3)Transform Technique
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm

ok then i will do so. Clone Jutsu first.

*stands firmly with hands at my chest. Breaking down the hand signs and then calculating how much chakra i will need for this jutsu i set aside theroy and go straight for action. Braces hand together and performs the hand signs will saying them aloud.* Tiger.....Boar.....Ox......Dog! *utilizing my chakra i begin the jutsu. Surgin energy then creates a cloud of smoke. Out of the dust stand three forms of Kozumiku.*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 pm

you pass the clone test...on to the next
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:42 pm

ok Substitution Jutsu

*grab ing a kunai from my side pouch, i begin the sign weaving process*Tiger....Boar.....Ox.....Dog......Serpant *take the kunai and simple flicking it in the air creating a cause for the replacement. Rotating in the air the kunai falls down. Focusing chakra to my body and an object i utilize the substitution. The Kunai falls down and lands at the base of my skull. In a cloud of smoke, i disappear with the kunai stuck in a stack of books*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 pm

very good...i like the way you did that...you pass on to the next technique
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 pm

ok then ^^ and for the finale, the Transformation jutsu

*takes a short look at Reikon from head to toe and visualizes the changes needs to create a replica. Understanding the needs to look exactly like him i begin my sign weaving* Dog, Boar, Ram *performing the last hand sign i reverse the Ram seal. With a swirl of chakra a cloud a smoke emerges from my feet. Revieling that my body has morphed from the once known as Kozumiku Ishimoto to the now viewed Reikon Kyuuketsuki*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 pm

very good...you pass the 1st part of the exam...now if you will follow me to the arena you will be tested in your final exam for genin
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm

ok then o.o
Back to top Go down
Minato

Minato

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-07

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 pm

joins the academy...
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:32 pm

study the three basic jutsu....and after you have learned them well come back here for your exam...
Back to top Go down
Minato

Minato

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-07

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:11 pm

will do...

*starts with the clone technique... forming hand signs and cloning himself perfectly on the first try* yay^^... its great being a genius... *starts training until i can create more than one clone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy   The Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy
Page 1 of 1