rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zetsu Of the Grass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Zetsu Of the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Zetsu Of the Grass   Zetsu Of the Grass Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:36 am

Name:Zetsu

Village: Grass

Height: unknown ( no one wants to measure )
Weight: see above

Element: earth/ water ( plants really )

Bio: Not much is known about this mysterious character at the moment, only that he is Akatsuki's spy. His head appears to be enveloped in a large Venus flytrap. The right side of his face, and likely his body, is black in color while his left side is white in color. His pupil-less eyes and superior vision suggest that he may harbor something similar to Byakugan. His first appearance was after the Naruto and Sasuke fight at the end of Part 1, which he observed in secret. He was also responsible for warning Akatsuki of the positions of the approaching Team Kakashi and Team Gai during their extraction of Gaara's bijū. He has the ability to merge with trees and other plants. He is a missing-nin from Kusagakure no Sato (Hidden Grass Village).

Jutsu:

EXPLOSIVE KICK

LEECH ALL CREATION:SUMMONING FLY-TRAPS ( ranging from small to big )

LEECH ALL CREATION:VENUS SACRIFICE ( my one and only genjutsu )

LEECH ALL CREATION:VENUS SNARE

LEECH ALL CREATION:FLY-TRAPS LURE

LEECH ALL CREATION:FLY-TRAP SWORD

LEECH ALL CREATION:VINE WALL ( can also use the vines like whips o.0 )

LEECH ALL CREATION:ACID DOME ( chakra infused into sword )

LEECH ALL CREATION:ACID BOMB ( straightforward technique , shot of acid chakra from my mouth )

LEECH ALL CREATION:ACID CLONES ( clones made of acid , they burst when hit and spray acid everywhere )

LEECH ALL CREATION:SUMMON FLY-TRAP GOD ( huge fly-trap :p )

LEECH ALL CREATION:FLY-TRAP SABER

LEECH ALL CREATION:HEAVY SABER ( a jutsu that fuses sword and saber to create a huge , heavy saber )

LEECH ALL CREATION:VENUS NEEDLES

LEECH ALL CREATION:IMPROVED ACID DOME ( same as acid dome but bigger and with my saber )

LEECH ALL CREATION:EXTREME ACID DOME ( using my heavy saber i create an even bigger dome )

LEECH ALL CREATION:ACID BEAST FORM ( i swell with anger after getting hit and green wings of acidic chakra erupt from my back and my body swells a bit and turns fully black )

LEECH ALL CREATION:ACID FORCE KICK ( power packed explosive kick with acidic chakra infusion )

Bainton: Hatsuikuzakari (Vine Release: Overgrowth)
An advanced form of Bainton (Vine Release), this jutsu causes the vines of the Kusaki member's Battle Plant to erupt and rapidly encase their body. They become completely covered from head to toe in their vines, save slots that are left open for eyesight. Actions such as breathing and overall movement are not hindered in this state. This jutsu requires no hand seals, only the silent motion of thought.

Bainton: Kyousan (Vine Release: Strong Acid)
A ninjutsu unique to Zetsu's Battle Plant, and a handful of other Kusaki members whose battle plants are carnivorous. Not really a jutsu, this ability is activated with but a thought any time the vines are in use. The vines release a potent, fast acting digestive enzyme that eats through most any surface in a matter of seconds. If used while in Hatsuikuzakari (Overgrowth), the acid is secreted only on the outside, leaving the user unharmed. Any contact with flesh leaves it severely scarred and damaged, also causing quite a bit of pain.

Bainton: Hasaki (Vine Release: Edge)
A ninjutsu used by Kusaki branch members of the Burando clan Vines grow from their wrists outward and intertwine together. Enforced with chakra, the vines becomes strengthened to the point where they can easily match any other katana in combat. The longest weapon formed tends to be about six to seven feet long, at no more than one and a half feet wide.

Bainton: Kushi (Vine Release: Skewer)
At any point their hand or palm is in contact with a surface, this jutsu can be used. Without hand seals, the Kusaki branch members cause inch long vines to erupt "out" of their palm with more than enough force to pierce into an object. This causes massive local area damage to both the skin and nerves of a person if used on them. This jutsu is fatal is used on the heart, neck, or anywhere on the head. If not fatal, this jutsu causes a great deal of pain regardless.

Bainton: Kyuushi (Vine Release: Bow and Arrow)
This jutsu was spawned after Burando clan leaders interacted with the Shagekinin of Iwa. Using Bainton (Vine Release) out of both hands, one hand with grow the bow and chakra enhance it for strength while the other uses the vines to grow the length of an arrow. The arrow can then be fired off at high speeds, and are incredibly accurate even over great distances. Once the arrows have stopped, they will automatically secrete an amount of acid from Bainton: Kyousan (Vine Release: Strong Acid) to further damage the target.

Doton: Arai Kaiku (Art of Wild Growth)
After the proper kata, this jutsu causes grass to grow wildly out of nowhere at nearly any locations. Once performed, the area within a fourty yard radius of Zetsu is flooded with the growth of twelve foot high grass that takes less than a second to grow, after about a one to two second delay. One grown, the grass hardens to the strength of steel, typically trapping anyone within the radius and making high speed movement impossible.

Doton: Arai Kaiku Touhi (Art of Wild Growth Escape)
This jutsu is performed only after the Art of Wild Growth. With another single handseal after the ending seal of Wild Growth, Zetsu's body is able to phase through the grass that grows. His movement is unhindered, as though the grass were not there in the first place. This jutsu does not make Zetsu invisible, though making his figure out would naturally be difficult within the grass.

FINISHER MOVES:

LEECH ALL CREATION:VENUS EXECUTION ( it can either disable or kill them depending on where i command the trap to bite off at }

Equipment:my robes.... and my sword / saber when i use it

Outfit: i got a big fly-trap on my body and akatsuki robes

Strengths: can "teleport" anywhere with my jutsu, ninjutsu and earth jutsu defenses ( bloodline )

weakness's: fire-style jutsu ( slightly because my bloodline removes some ) , i also often argue with myself ( black and white split personalities)

Abilities: I EAT JOO!!!, the ability to speak to anyone and manage to piss them off entirely veeery quickly, fly-trap god arts

Bloodline: Burando

Unknown Demon--A rank
Description: Chosen at birth by a unknown being you were gifted with its powers in exchange for your body as its capsule.
Abilities Given: Resistance to two elements( Fire and.....Earth ), 3 extra jutsu slots, and Medium defense to Ninjutsu

Other stuff:MY THEME XD XD XD

Last edited by Zetsu Burando on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Zetsu Of the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsu Of the Grass   Zetsu Of the Grass Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 am

you should start out at AS, but otherwise it is accecpted, as long as you dont use those techniques yet ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Of the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsu Of the Grass   Zetsu Of the Grass Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 pm

/me hits my profile like a volley ball so it goes to the top Dx
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Of the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsu Of the Grass   Zetsu Of the Grass Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm

edited , so..... yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zetsu Of the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsu Of the Grass   Zetsu Of the Grass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsu Of the Grass
Page 1 of 1