rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain Training Grounds

Go down 
+4
The Joker
Pein
Kakuzu Burando
Konan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:22 pm

*after hours of channeling and attempts at raiton manipulation, it was finally achieved*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm

*begins to channel chakra into my finger tips and use raiton manipulation and create five blade like lightning points 3 inches long on each finger. i then rush to a tree and stab it with the points of lightning and twist releasing the blades of raiton and sending the lightning surging throughout the tree* nice....very nice *the front of the tree has 5 points of entry but on the back there are 5 long slashes caused by the release of the raiton* ...........dangerous....might cause paralysis judging on the marking inside
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:25 pm

*starts striking a tree with my fist and legs doing minimum damage to it*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:27 pm

i need a work out...*puts weights on legs and arms* now im ready *starts striking the tree slowly*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:35 pm

*hours later, i strike the tree with a series of punches and kicks with high speed and precision all while having the weights on*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:42 pm

*i take the weights off* whew......now lets see what we got here *i strike the tree with my fist hitting so fast that my strikes are blurring out and jump into a round house kick with such force it exerts chakra. upon impact i crush the tree*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:13 pm

*trains the Neutral fists Jutsu to the point where he Can Using as easely as he breaths, Passes out several tmes and almost dies once from Excesive Chakura useing*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Borudou! *i summon bio electrcity. i focus on channeling it throughout my whole body. after achieving, i exert it, forcing out a flow of bio electricity over my body. a squirrel nearby gets caught in the flow and paralyzes but moves and runs off minutes later*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:32 pm

*practices with every weapon and peice of equipment he has, trains all of his jutsu, does regular training with more weighs leaving them on afterwoulds* ok I'm realy for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Training Grounds
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9