rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain Training Grounds

Go down 
+4
The Joker
Pein
Kakuzu Burando
Konan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:21 am

*siting up in a tree looking at the Sky*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 am

ok... clown decide what you wanted to learn? more raiton or something else?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:35 am

*disappears from siting on the Tree and Appears His back on Pein's* Something to Help with the Chunnin Exams *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 pm

*several trees explode* this is pure awsome
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 am

*waits on zen*..............so
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:41 am

*flips in* here^^
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am

ok here is the info you need.....
Borudou • Daiboruken Odoroki (Bolt Shock • Great Bolt Dart Surprise)
An advanced form of Raiton: Boruken. Instead of just forming a single dart before his palm, Pein will move his hands in any direction, and a trail of boruken will be formed and remain stationary. When Pein forms a single kata, the boruken will be launched in one of two directions; forward or backward. If the victim is hit with a large number of darts, the electricity will fry his brain, killing him. Pein can wait to use any boruken that have been formed.
*holds hand up and waves it in the air forming multiple darts and then sends them around zen but not hitting him*.......now i showed you and told you whats needed...so show me........
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:51 am

*i focus and bio electricity streams down arm. i try and compact it and swing my arm across and 7 darts form in that direction stationary*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:03 pm

ok focus on a target and fire them.......
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:06 pm

ok *aims at a tree nearby* ha! *the 7 darts spiral to the tree, all striking a different points*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

now try to make more...........and focus on that many differnt targets.....
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:13 pm

*i focus again and bio electricity streams down arm. i swiftly move my arm across and form 8 darts* here we go *i shoot two at a time hitting the center of the tree with pin point accuracy*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

*takes 6 coins from pocket and looks at zen*... now ill throw these and i want you to hit them before they hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:23 pm

*i gather bio electricity and slide my hand across to create 6 darts* im ready...
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 pm

*throws coins into air and waits for zen*.........
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:27 pm

*in almost a flash i shoot the 6 and hit five coins* damn! *i create 1 in almost a instant and hit the remaining coin* there...
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:35 pm

good.....keep training to create more darts and to get your aim better....but that was very good...*bows head and eyes glow*......
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:38 pm

*bows* sure thing
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 pm

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:57 pm

*channels bio electricity trough both my arms and hands and swing one vertically and the other horizontally forming 16 darts* ha! *they all shoot to a nearby tree hitting the center*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:11 pm

i bet if i could strike faster i can put up more darts with multiple swings *brings out weight set and strap them on my arms and begin to do a rep of 200 push ups per half hour*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 pm

*6 hours later* 2400 push ups X.X *arms are pulsing with pain and leaves for rest*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 pm

*comes back after sleeping* now for these bandages to come off *unwraps bandages and notices weights still on* now would u look at that heh...*leaves them on and strikes at a tree with agility and precession tearing off the bark*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:44 pm

whew.....ok *i take off my weights and channel a load of bio electricity into my hands and in a blur, i swing both arms simultaneously looking as though i swung twice with each when it was really over 80 strikes, creating 210 darts, all small in size. i send them encircling the tree, striking ruthlessly and completely frying the tree* *has a glare upon my face* .......*laughs*.....yes
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 pm

ok time for raiton training...*i focus channeling chakra and try to utilizing the raiton element*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Training Grounds   Rain Training Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Training Grounds
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next