rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VASH VS JOKER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 pm

MATCH THREE COMMENCE
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:12 pm

*font flips onto the floor and smiles* lets have some fun
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

Number of posts : 129

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:36 pm

er.. rour o.o;; *thinks : great i have to verse this one*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:42 pm

*holds out his left hand, gathers large amounts of light chakra in it, glows slightly* Forbidden Jutsu: light fists *an aura of light explodes out woulds from him, he gets control over it and rears it back in, Swirling black patterns appear over his body, Draws his Left sword infusing it with light chakra with flickers of wind, smiles at her* Ladys First
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:46 pm

rour....*I rush towards him doing the handsign for fire circle just befor getting near him I releaase my chakra that was held out into flames around me*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 pm

*disappears with bodyflicker speed and Appears behind vash, does a fake yawn* Hello again *smiles, pulls out a deck of Cards and throws them at vash, 52 cards with sharp edges fly at vash*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:53 pm

huh? *twists down trying to sweep kick him performing the handsign again doing fire circle to burn all the cards*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:54 pm

*jumps up stabbing the sword into the ground so the the kick will hit the blade, balances on the Sword*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am

X.x *thinks crap. as I feel the blade sink into my thigh to the bone. pulls my leg away a scream of pain heard* ahhh.
*crings pulling my leg away from the blade, useing my other leg to propel me to the side in a jump perfomring the handsigns for pheonix flower technique* Pheonix flower.
*Spits multiple fireballs at and around the area of joker*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 am

*his hand starts to burn as the Blade heats up from the Fire circle, his hand heals as fast as it is hurt, he uses his bodyflicker speed to dodge the Fire balls and ends up behind her* i would give up not if i were you, you'll die from the blood loss if you don't *smiles*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 am

*performs the hand sign for fire cirlcle again* fire circle.
*flames come out around me again* X.x
*Starts to think he is right*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 am

*body flicker speeds away* Well your choice all i have to do now is wait for you to collapse from blood loss *smiles*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 am

*growls lowly at joker.. knowing he is right already feeling the affects from the bloodlose*
*Holding my leg, I cut away at the jean leg from the knee down, cutting it into strips tieing thema round the cut trying to minimise the bloodlose, then stands*
*She breaths heavily already and throws some kunai at the joker expecting him to bodyflicker behind her again going to stab behind her with her knife hopeing he appears there*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 am

*he holds up his arm and lets the Kunai hit his arm* hmmmmm nice kunai you have here *pulls them out and lets the wounds heal* To bad your not getting them back *flicks his wrist and the kunai disappear, smiles*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 am

*stares at joker in dibelief*....*annoyed my plan didnt work I holster my knife and try to think of a new plan* grrr.....
*Sits back not being able to handle standing anymore*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 am

*sheaths his sword and put his hand behind his back waiting*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:47 am

*puts up hand signifieing I give up*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 am

*walks over to Vash and puts his hand over the wound, concentrates Light chakra into the hand and Heals the wound, pulls out a pill and puts in her hand, smiles* that is a plasma pill it helps with bloodloss
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 am

MATCH CONCLUDED, WINNER: JOKER. MATCH WILL BE ASSESSED...

JOKER, PROCEED TO OUTSIDE FOR YOUR NEXT MATCH.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
vash

vash

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:15 pm

*blinks and nods to joker looking at the pill. not trusting medicine just puts it in my pocket and goes. Whispers a thank you befor leaving to the stands*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VASH VS JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASH VS JOKER   VASH VS JOKER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VASH VS JOKER
Page 1 of 1