rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joker's camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:59 am

*after leaving the Rain village joker travels for days to find a spot to train, he eventually finds a hill that at night you can see the Stars in the sky without the intrusion of all the lights from the city, Walks up the hill back pack on his back, stands at the top of the hill looking up at the stars* wow, it's so...... beautiful *sits down and watchs the stars* this would be a great place to live......... *falls asleep on the top of the hill unde rthe stars, wakes up the next morning stretching* wow i fell asleep....... *looks up at the sky, sighs* the stars were so beaudiful...... *begins to set up a small tent at the top of the hill, makes a small ring of stones and collects firewood, makes a small fire and some breakfast, as he eats he thinks* I've been looking for a place where i can train to become stronger....... I'm going to train here under the beauty of the stars *looks up finishing his breakfast and cleaning up in a small stream*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:01 am

*unsheaths his swords training his two sword and sigle sword sword styles, infusing chakura into the swords, does this untill night, puts on heavy weighs and continues untill he can bearly stand, sheaths his swords laying down by the ashes of his fire and watches the stars*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:16 pm

*wakes up forgeting to go into his tent to sleep and is coverd in a faint layer of dew, Baths in a natural hot spin he found the first night here, Gets out and puts his training cloths back on, straps his swords onto is back and weights onto his legs* ok Lets do this *holds out his hand* Forbiden Jutsu: Light fists *wraped in a light Aura a new energy flowing throught his body, swirling black marking appear on his arms and legs, Draws his sword infusing it with Light chakura and Flickers of wind chakura* Here we go *trains for the entire day with all of his different Fighting styles, Sword and all of his different weapons while in this stait, About midnight he walks back to his camp with a Pair of fish, He lights a small fire to cook them and watchs te stars as he eats, this time remembering to go to his Tent to sleep*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 pm

*lays down during the day watching the sky* hmmmm my light fists seemed to be stronger during the day, wonder if the same is for my Dark fists at night *relaxes during to the day, sleeping a bit so he can be awake all night, night rolls in and he see the stars* Ok time to get to work *gets up holds out his hand gathering chakura* Forbidden Jutsu: Dark fists *demenor changes to one of Rage and Icyness, a dark Aura Bellows around him as swirling White symbols appear on his arms and legs, starting to glow* hmmmm it's true, they have ore power at their respective times of the day *Draws right sword infusing it with Dark chakura and flikers of wind chakura, Does the same training he did yesterday at th night, swordwork and regular fighting styles his endurance geting beter and beter, colapses at his camp as the sun Raises* What would be for the Neutral fists *thinks and falls asleep outside his tent*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:53 am

*wakes up just before sun set*wait a second....... twilight *holds out both os his hands* Forbiden Jutsu: Neutral fists *a Light aura covers him but at the time it seems to draw in and consume the light, on his left side swirling black patterns appear, on his right swirling white patterns appear, His power increases even more the neutral fists should allow *draws both swords infusing them with the repective chakura, flickers if wind thrown in* i found it *trains all night under the stars, it is a new moon, his power increases to it's peak just before sunrise, swings both swords in a slash infront of him* Shadow art:Corosive slash, Light art:Focus beam *a black slash comes out of his blade and hits a rock, it disolving into nothingness, a beam of light comes out from the tip of the blade increasing the length greathly, slashes strait throught a rock* I did it! *colapases exsausted by his tent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joker's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker's camp   Joker's camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker's camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rising ninja, falling dawn :: Villages :: Hidden Village Among the Stars-
Jump to: