rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burando training grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Burando training grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm

*apears and waits for zetsu* (stupid thing deleted all my posts)
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:06 pm

mine too >_>
* emerges from the ground in front of kakuzu *

watch Bainton: Kyuushi (Vine Release: Bow and Arrow)
This jutsu was spawned after Burando clan leaders interacted with the Shagekinin of Iwa. Using Bainton (Vine Release) out of both hands, one hand with grow the bow and chakra enhance it for strength while the other uses the vines to grow the length of an arrow. The arrow can then be fired off at high speeds, and are incredibly accurate even over great distances. Once the arrows have stopped, they will automatically secrete an amount of acid from Bainton: Kyousan (Vine Release: Strong Acid) to further damage the target.and repeat

* i perform the jutsu and a huge bow and a few arrows spawn from my battle plant and using chakra reinforcement i strengthen them and then launch them through the air hitting bulls-eye on three targets that instantly melt away *

Last edited by Zetsu Burando on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm

so....... bow and arrow with vines........... *un covers eye* *handsigns* *makes the bow and arrow but when i shoot it at a tree it misses* darn
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:25 pm

you missed.....
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:01 pm

duh *trys again and hits the targets* *they slowly dissolve*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 pm

better..... we'll move on for now , something of your choice
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:50 pm

i would like Bainton: Kushi (Vine Release: Skewer)
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

pay attention , this one has no handsigns , just careful chakra flow.

Bainton: Kushi (Vine Release: Skewer)
At any point their hand or palm is in contact with a surface, this jutsu can be used. Without hand seals, the Kusaki branch members cause inch long vines to erupt "out" of their palm with more than enough force to pierce into an object. This causes massive local area damage to both the skin and nerves of a person if used on them. This jutsu is fatal is used on the heart, neck, or anywhere on the head. If not fatal, this jutsu causes a great deal of pain regardless.

* i place my hand on a wooden bench and small wines ggrow out and secrete acid into it , boring a huge hole into it * its fatal when sued on the head and heart and also the neck.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 pm

*trys the jutsu* *puts hand on a tree and a vine pierces through the tree like paper* o.o'' wow
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:00 pm

keep going until you can use the acid part by thought , it'll increase the fatality of the jutsu by 3 fold.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:03 pm

*thinks of what ill do to a tree when that happens* o.o'' woah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burando training grounds   Burando training grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burando training grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2