rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Leaf Training grounds

Go down 
+4
Moon Blader
Amy
vash
Kenshin Kojiro
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

The Leaf Training grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

-kenshin kojiro does a set of oushups, then a set of kick boxing, then another set of pushups-
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
vash

vash

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm

*walks into the training ground and prepares my kunai, morphing into my puppy form, practiceing picking up and throwing kunai while running at the target in this form, barely able to throw the kunai at all at first after afew hours slowly starting to gain more speed and distance still not able to even hit the target in puppy form panting and morhping back afterward*

grr damit... *picks up the kunai and flings it at the target in human form hitting it center, then collecting it and my other one that i left on the ground for practice, leaving the training grounds*
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

*walks in and begans to practice some jutsu*
Back to top Go down
vash

vash

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

*o.o practices my puppy weapons training after afew hours getting more and more accurate almost hitting the target now*
*turns human panting agian but this time practices jutsu while stretching the limits of my stamina*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 am

-is asleep witing for his team-
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

Number of posts : 240
Location : Look Behind you! ... Yes, that dust bunny, that's me x.x

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 am

*head pops up behind a tree* :3 *puts up more gunpowder nearby kojiro, then with a soft line of gunpowder, travels it to a hiding place, and puts up a flaming tag in the trail* ^w^ *trail reaches the small pile of gunpowder, and wakes kojiro up*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am

*Akira starts running to the training grounds*

Sensei!Sensei! I'm... ARGH! * tripped on a branch*..here. x.x
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 am

-throws 50 kunai in both directions of the noises when the explosion happens next to him- x.x im up....-yawns- okay, so lets get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 am

*ducks at under teh tree* Owo *gets out of the hiding spot* hello ^^'
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:25 am

*gets up from the ground*

Hello, I'm Akira ! ^^
Hm, I'm from the Hyuuga Clan, as you have noticed. I came from a small family in a small house and I'm studying and working to be a great shinobi ^^ Hm, my weapon is this sword in my back *takes the sword from his back* I've learned how to use it sucessfully, thanks to a great swordcrafter.

I think I've said too much ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:41 am

alright, welcome to the team akira. -he points to the one in the trees- you, introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

Blader of the Moon Light, Aka Moon Blader, or Moon for short. o.o I wield a Guan Dao that I use for many things and not only to fight~... *points at spear in his back with a curved edge* I also play ocarina in my spare time ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 am

ok, then...-he blinks- I am...Kenshin Kojiro, your sensei.
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:50 am

nice to meet you, kojiro kenshin sensei ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:52 am

now...you guys have your final test...its in two parts. the first is you muust spar each other. first matchup is Akira and Moony.
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 am

o.o... *takes his Guan dao from his back, spinning it repeatdly before holding it in a "seung long sword style"
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 am

Hm *looks at Moony* Shall we? ^^'

*Akira steps up and gets ready for the match*
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am

*stabs teh pole of the guan dao on the ground, and skips twice in a warm up* your move o.o'
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 am

Let's go!

Byakugan!

*Akira's got his Byakugan activated and takes his sword from his back. Quickly, runs to Moon and jumps, aiming to Moon's weapon*
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:59 am

o.o *side steps to the left, taking the Guan Dao with him, and bashes at akira with the pole as he lands*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 am

*Akira quickly dodged the bash by using his sword as a shield and jumping to another spot* o.o
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 am

*stabs the guan dao in the ground, and does a couple of handseals, and with a puff of smoke, 3 Moon's run at akira, each wielding his own Guan Dao* >:3
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 am

*Akira jumps and picks 3 kunais, throws them all aiming to the clones as he's quickly runs to the nearby tree*
Back to top Go down
Moon Blader

Moon Blader

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:08 am

*the middle one blocks his kunai while the others dissipate like if they were wind* o.o nice riddance ^^' (actually was gonna say all were clones, but I have to shout out my tactics, so nhya Dx) *throws a couple of kunais at him while he's running with an hand, while the other is handling the guan dao*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:12 am

*As he arrives to the tree, he quickly jumped to it and makes an impulse, making him flying for a bit with his sword as a shield blocking the kunais. After he blocks, he makes the handseals and 3 Akira's appears next to him. All 4 go in different ways*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Training grounds   The Leaf Training grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaf Training grounds
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next