rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akira's House, in the middle of the compound

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 pm

*Akira is kinda worried*

It's been two days I don't see vash...*sadness*
Back to top Go down
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm

*looks at vash*its ok..
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm

...she will be around. she always comes back.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 pm

he's right akira....
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Yeah...let's hope so.

I'm buying to buy some groceries, if you want to stay here, be my guests. I trust you two ^^

Well, see you later guys!
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 pm

I need to go back to my own home...thanks though, akira.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:44 pm

i'll stay here..
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:49 pm

*Akira now is training at his garden with some dummies. He's practicing his Jyuuken's skills and he tries to do master his Juukenhou - Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou*

Juukenhou - Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou

More more more more more! *He hits the dummies so fastly, expelling chakra into them. He quickly changes to another dummy, and another, and another...*

Juukenhou - Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou!

*He tries again, a bit tired, but yet, he sucessfully destroys another row of dummies* Just...one...more time...

Juukenhou - Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou!!

*He runs in a speed who never had got, and hits the dummies so quick that he passed away after that*

no...no...
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:00 pm

*after some time, Akira wakes up, in the middle of bits of leather and sand of the destroyed dummies* oh crap, waht a mess! AND MY HEAD HURTS! x.x *scratches head*

*Akira gets up and picks the sword, who was at the huge tree of the garden. He goes to the kitchen and takes something to eat and drink, takes a little rest and goes back to the garden to prepare the training again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's House, in the middle of the compound   Akira's House, in the middle of the compound - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's House, in the middle of the compound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2