rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Oni village is noted for its famous battle arena...the only one out of all the villages that lets its villagers, or any other welcome guests, fight it out to the death.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm

-awaits kozu-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Number of posts : 30

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm

*dashes in* IM HERE! Dx *panting*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 pm

-you notice a scared, mentally unstable villager....he's been made like this so that he attacks with agression. i place a genjutsu over you so that the mental villager so that he appears to be your mother, and to the mental villager you look like a tiger...i throw the villager a kunai-

kill or be killed
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:00 pm

Reikon....this is completely insane. I can't possiblly kill.........i won't.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm

dont focus on me...focus on your opponent...cause if you dont...you will die

-points to your "mother" who is now charging you in a raged frenzy, murder and insanity in her eyes-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 pm

*runs away from what he thinks is my mother* This is impossible. I can't kill her.......

*finds a small srub and hides in there* I was orphaned so how would i know what she looks like. Not that, not having one.....does that mean i have what it takes to kill her? Should i fill hatred towards my abandonment? *sliding my hand down my right pouch feeling for my kunai* Should I? *gribs the kunai tight staring at in intensly*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 pm

hate is powerful...but it should only be used to give you power when it is needed...so this is what you decide...is now the time...should you kill your own mother to survive

-right as i ask this the searching, frenzied "mother" turns her back on the bush as she is still looking for you-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:13 pm

*jumping back from the rampaging mother i grab another kunai* You...... *runs towards her ramming my shoulder into her stomache* YOU WITCH! *the a quick rotation i swing my leg into her thigh*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 pm

-she is hit hard, falling to the ground from the kick, she rolls, jumps up to a stand and charges again taking a wide swipe at you, leaving herself wide open from the lefts side-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

*side stepping her swipe i lunge my kunai knife straight for her neck* DIE! *screaming in a flaming rage, i swing my other kunai knife straight passed her stomache*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:20 pm

-you feel hot liquid substances pouring over your hands. You look and notice your hand and kunai is buried in her stomach, and the other hand is holding the half buried kunai in her neck, with a quick grunt the genjutsu is released and the body goes slump still held up by your hands and kunai-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 pm

........ *for a breif moment i hesitate to do anything else* too much...... *slinging the kunai from the neck of my vitcim, i jump ontop of the body continously stabing and slashing until nothing else is left. Leaving a gourous vision of hate and anger that is forever carved into this corpse. Endless mountains of blood from the vitim is shot across the face and chest of my body, leaving a scar that will never go away*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:28 pm

-is silent at first....leaving him be letting his rage spill out, then i walk towards him putting a hand on his shoulder-

you have passed

-he sees a headband with the oni symbol on it-

you are now a ninja of oni village

-he also sees a red and black mask that looks like an oni's face, but not similar to an anbus mask-

this is your mask...you may where it when ever you want...but it is mandatory in missions and battle and wars...when and if you ever get into the ANBU you will receive a mask different from this one...except you can choose the colors and design on the mask....
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 pm

*begins crawling away from the mangled body* Yes......yes Rei sensei *reaches out to grab the headband.* ........ *the a shudder I begin to vomit * UGH!
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Admin
Reikon Keiri

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

-sets the headband and mask beside you on the ground and pats your back-

now you know what it is to taste the dark

-stands up and walks away leaving him to sit in his own thoughts-
Back to top Go down
Kozumiku Ishimoto

Kozumiku Ishimoto

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

*grips my shoulder shivering* So this is darkness.....this is true hatred...... *trembling to even grab the head band* So........now i am destined to burn in the fires of hell. *slowly but still trembling puts on the head band and ties it tight around my forehead* Well if that's so......then i will take my enemies and those who are deserving of that flame along with me. I will be the messenger of Death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena   Battle Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena
Page 1 of 1