rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uchiha clan Tower

Go down 
+2
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakuzu Burando
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm

*sighs**walks off*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

*enters the tower after noticing mimi and Itachi talking*...Alright you wanted to see me right (glances around for Itachi)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 pm

...... ....... (looks around notices sasuke) .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:09 pm

*appears infront of sasuke and looks at itachi then to sasuke*calm it.... we have a mission... people think we are dieing out and weak... we all only have normal sharingan ... well u all 2 tomeo for now... as clan leader i can have 3...k.... we all were down graded so please lets focus on the matter we need too.... we need to go to uchiha clan for now okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tengu Room   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 pm

-the place has painting everywhere-

The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 pm

*i am on a pipe outside reading a book with a small roof over me so i am not wet*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:17 pm

* i form seals * FIRE STYLE GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU!!!!
*i spit out a flame which engulf the place and flickers all around not touching me or my family and i step out holding two kunai* this is me ..THE CLAN LEADER!!!Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 ThObito
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 am

....... ...... cant help it can i?

(sits on the rooftop)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:49 am

Obito Uchiha wrote:
*appears infront of sasuke and looks at itachi then to sasuke*calm it.... we have a mission... people think we are dieing out and weak... we all only have normal sharingan ... well u all 2 tomeo for now... as clan leader i can have 3...k.... we all were down graded so please lets focus on the matter we need too.... we need to go to uchiha clan for now okay

(thinks: in that case i will have to Start my Guest for power, in order to attack leaf i need to become stronger)
Back to top Go down
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:10 pm

*sits down and closes eyes while thinking*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Alright...attack Leaf, got it!!!...*Down graded to an almost full sharingan with 2 tomoes*

Itachi, I geuss we're allies...this time
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:17 pm

...... (smiles slightly) .... i guess so ....
Back to top Go down
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Um Obito?Do i Have to do this?....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:06 am

..don't attack leaf....
Back to top Go down
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmm?*titls head*dont?did you have a change of heart?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Nope, has a feeling his sensei chewed him out....about how that was gonna cause a war
Back to top Go down
Mimi _Uchiha

Mimi _Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 pm

hmmm i see...
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 am

...... hm though so ..... our leader is not able to lead us .....
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:20 pm

....... ........ (disapearse)
(a event occurs as someone finds a dead uchiha member lying inside the Clan tower)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha clan Tower   Uchiha clan Tower - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha clan Tower
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3