rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Name: Sasuke Uchiha

Village: Konoha

Jounin Master: Hatake Kakashi

Weight: 43.5 kg

Height: 153 cm

Element: Fire (Katon) and Lightning (Raiken)

Bio: As Genin from the village of Konoha, I Sasuke Uchiha is one of the last surviving members of the Uchiha clan. This clan is known for the genetic ability to use the Sharigan eye. This eye allows its users to copy any jutsu technique their opponent uses. My clan was killed by by my older brother Itachi, because of this I've devoted my life to becoming an avenger and killing my brother.

Recently killed Itachi and was kiddnapped by Madara Uchiha so he can inform me on my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan or EMS.He explained I I have one out of 3 abilities that I'm supposed to have Amaterasu.

I always had a friend/ rival by the name of Naruto Uzamaki, and Sakura Haruno was another friend I consider close to me becuase we were all on the same team, Team 7

Jutsu: Chidori: one thousand birds, Fire style jutsu,Great fire ball jutsu,Lions barrage
Shishi Rendan,Phoenix Fire,Fire Flower, Kirin, Ultra fire bullet, Hurricane formation,Dragon flame jutsu, alot of genjutsu (Uchiha section on jutsu) Itachi's jutsu and (8 tails honey style jutsu)

Equipment: Kusanagi (sword) Shuriken (demon windmill), and Kunai

Outfit: *Leaf headband since I'm a genin still* Outfit all black shirt with clan symbol of a red and white fan, black shorts, white bandage on both arms,

Strenghs: Ninjutsu,Taijutsu and Genjutsu

Weakness: ???

Abilitys: Sharingan

Bloodline: Sharingan

Clan: Uchiha

Living Imediate Family Member(s) Itachi

Advancement Data
Academy Grad Age: 12
Full Sharingan: 13
Chuunin Exam Age: -

Missions Completed
D-Rank: 7
C-Rank: 1
B-Rank: 0
A-Rank: 1
S-Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com

Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1