rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain Battle Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm

*shows up with diamond element strapped to my back and i have a bored expression on my face*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm

ready
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm

uh yea when ever you start i'll pull my blade out.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:29 pm

youll regret that *jumps up into a tree and takes head band off my eye* *thorny vines come out of my sleeves and they form a bow and some arrows* *shoots some arrows around the ground where eman is standing* *the ground dissolves from acid in the arrows* ill let you move before i finish the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 pm

*smirks* wrong move dude *shifts into fire's barrage stance and activates akuma sochi souran and jumps up into a tree 30 ft away* always finish off your opponent. show no mercy. that is the way of the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 pm

*does hand signs* burrowing bomb blast * sends chakra beneath the tree that eman is on and i detonate it* *tree explodes leaving it in splinters* *fires acid arrows at eman*

Last edited by Kakuzu Burando on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:43 pm

*jumps when you throw the bomb and pulls out diamond element and a couple of specially made exploding kunai and fling them at you*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:44 pm

*threads grab the kuani and throw them back* (i didnt throw teh bomb its chakra under ground and i detonated it o.0)
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm

(meh still could have jumped also you didn't do any handsigns for the jutsu so its negated) *forms a handsign and the kunai explode in your hand as soon as you catch them*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm

(i did the hand signs and threads that i control threw them back at you not my hands) idiot........ *shoots more acid arrows*
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm

*spins in the air and lands on your tree branch and does kohona senpuu against you*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:50 pm

*clone dissapears and i apear on the ground* hmm
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 pm

(when did u do a clone) *stands up and looks over with a bored expression* hey you. come on.
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

(you dont have to say you did the clone jutsu, but you cant just do it all the time) *vines form a sword and i slash at the tree eman is in and acid dissolves it*
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 pm

*jumps from the tree and spins with eyes closed and uses chakra pulse to pinpoint where you are and unleashes a barrage of exploding kunai at you*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

*flips backwards and throws some shuriken,kuani, and needles at eman
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:08 pm

*chakra pulses and see the weapons and spins around them and cocks back hand and lets loose a fire ball at you*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:10 pm

*jumps out of the way of the fire ball* *fires more acid arrows at eman*
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 pm

*uses chakra pulse again and fires another fireball and destroys the arrows and lands in front of you and does the kohona senpuu again*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm

*blocks eman with my vine sword* (wtf is kohona senpuu)
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

(leaf whirlwind. the move that rock lee and miato gai use) *pulls out diamond element and cuts thru the vine sword*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm

(oh ok) *vines regrow and i use acid to melt his sword or what ever he cut the vines with*
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 pm

*acid doesn't affect the diamond and i jump back* dont try to melt my sword its a family heirloom *opens eyes and shoots another fireball at you*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:41 pm

*hand signs* replacment jutsu *replaces self with some pile of rocks and they burn* *apears behind eman* burrowing bomb blast *backflips and sends shakra through the ground detonating it beneath eman* is the fire ball all you know
Back to top Go down
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm

*jumps when the rocks explode and lands on a tree branch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Battle Area   Rain Battle Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Battle Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next