rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valia's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valia Asahi

Valia Asahi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:47 am

When you walk in there's a medium sized living room with a couch and a flat screen TV. To the left you walk through a doorway and there is a small kitchen with a white fridge, stove, and dishwasher. If you walk back into the living room there seems to be a hallway to the far right corner of the room. If you walk down this hall you come upon 2 doors, one that leads into my room and another that leads to a small bathroom. My room is a little smaller than the living room and has a queen-sized bed centered under the window. On the right wall I have a dresser with ninja tools and other items such as clothing, paper bombs, and other ninja items. A few feet from the dresser is a door that leads into a small bathroom with a toilet, shower and a sink with a large mirror above it.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:53 am

*knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
Valia Asahi

Valia Asahi

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:09 pm

*She would open the door* Hey Kenshin ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 pm

wanna go get something to eat?
Back to top Go down
Valia Asahi

Valia Asahi

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 pm

No thanks, Im not really hungry right now. ^^ thanks though
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 pm

ok *snaps my fingers and vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valia's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia's House   Valia's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia's House
Page 1 of 1