rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOBI VS. AKIRA

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:32 pm

MATCH 6, COMMENCE.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-06

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Hm...let's get end of this business,shall we?

*Akira picks his Sword and grabs some kunais in the other one*

I hope you're ready to taste some Hyuuga Skills.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-11

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm

hmmm i guess i could take you on * gets up from playing with a butterfly*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:40 pm

*Starts running to Tobi with his Sword in the one hand, and does some handseals in the other one*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:42 pm

*begins doing hand signs my self*

ooc: only kau's clan can do one handed handsigns
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:51 pm

*stabs the sword into the ground, transfers the chakra into the sword making it burst in flames and picks it up, after that, runs to Tobi*

Last edited by Akira Hyuuga on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 pm

*sighs* plant clone no jutsu *creates several clones and after running around to confuse him we part to different area's of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:59 pm

*sighs* Plant clones? Don't go that way! *Akira runs to two "Tobi's" and slices them with his sword. After that, he quickly runs to another clone*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 pm

*as he slices the clone they explode releasing deadly toxins* really now for a hyuuga you have little insight *all of me's say that at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm

*As he sees the toxins, he quickly stops breathing after he moves out of that zone* *He cuts some pants fabric in his pants and covers his mouth and nose with it* *After he managed to breathe again, he focuses*

Byakugan!

*After he researches the battle zone, he quickly jumps high,stabs the sword in the wall, and gets into it and aims to the some clones near the already killed one*

Phoenix Flower Technique!

*After he did the handsigns, he releases the chakra from his throat, aiming a great ammount of medium-size fireballs to the clones and the toxins.*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:45 pm

*the dealdy toxins catch a great blaze causing a explosion in his direction i continue to make more clones to replace those lost so that there are now 20 me's all around the feild*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 am

*He quickly concentrates chakra on his feet, picks the sword, and starts running in the wall, dodging the blaze caused by the toxins*

*Akira,while running fast, making the clones all confused, concentrates chakra on his throat, does some handseals*

Phoenix Flower Technique!

*While aiming and running, he was able to release medium-size fireballs to the all arena*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm

hmmmm? *as he blast mee and two clones (hasnt distinguished self) jump and ussing chakra stand on the ceilling* lets have some fun shall we *the other clones hit by the flames explode creating a giant inferno on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm

*smiles and continues running, till he aims to the ceilling sending fireballs from his mouth*

Grand Fireball!

*A huge fireball aimed to the ceilling quickly leaves a trail of flames*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 pm

*we split up to dodge the explsoioneach of us landing on a wall while the flames below begin to die down*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Are you going to keep running and dogding away? *sighs*

*Akira stops running and gets in the ground. After he stabs the sword in the ground, he does some handseals, and focuses*

Bunshin no Jutsu!

*Three clones appeared next to Akira and the four Akira's suddently start running in the wall to the ceilling*

*Two clones, after running to Tobi, jumped and punchs him*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:28 pm

*me and the clones once seeing what he does jump to the middle of the area and fall since the inferno has subsided and cover each others back with kunai drawn*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Gotcha! *a voice came from the celling*

Grand Fireball!

*a huge fireball comming from the ceilling, and next to it, the clones were falling down too*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 pm

heh *we all say in unison* i dont think so *we toss up the kunai which each have tag bombs to them and seperate to different ends of the floor as the bombs and the fireball collide causing a giant explosion*
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:47 pm

*Akira noticed the bombs and quickly puts a foot on a wall and dashes to the ceilling. Yet, he can't miss the impact of the bomb which takes him to ceilling with the explosion*

((OOC:Oh my god...x.x Dude, this is a close room, even if there's 100 feet, it's a giant explosion. You'll get hit eventually. - -' ))
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:50 pm

*we toss several kunai with lines and paper bombs attacheds across the upper half of the arena* be careful they back a punch hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 pm

-the ceiling bars fall from the resulting explosions, falling towards Tobi-

(( as a result of his bombs))
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm

*looks up* oh damn * my clones go to cover me while i jump away they explode releasing their gasses but even so i get a gash on my side* damn!
Back to top Go down
Akira Hyuuga

Akira Hyuuga

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 pm

*Akira gets concious and gets up, throwing the remainings of the celling far away* *He noticed that he hurted his leg but he can't stop fighting*

*Akira jumps high, and aims to near Tobi, where the clones explode*

Fireball!

*A medium size fireball quickly falls to the aiming spot*
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:32 pm

hmmm?! *i jump but am sent back to the wall by the explosion but quickly regain composer and toss seven kunai bombs at akira while jumping to the opposite side of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOBI VS. AKIRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBI VS. AKIRA   TOBI VS. AKIRA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOBI VS. AKIRA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next