rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZEN VS. kENJI

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-09-22

ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm

*quickly performs handsigns in mid-air* Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu *sends a fireball to the side of me propeling me to the side opposite of where I shot the fireball*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 pm

watch out the darts would sting a bit *i say as the rest enclose on kenji*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 pm

*sees the vertical wall pass under me and puts all of my weight on my feet to help me fall faster* I hope I don't fall too hard
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

*sees the darts centimeters away from kenji*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 pm

*quickly puts my katana in front of the darts and drops it as they hit it, but still gets hit by a few*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

*looks at kenji as he twitches a bit* paralysis....i love it ^_^ *pulls out metal wires and bind kenji*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:58 pm

*feels the nerves start to repair themselves quickly and manages a few words* it...won't...last...long
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

*goes directly in front of kenji and grabs his head looking into his eyes* i have the time i need....Nagare Defuorume! -(Nagare Defuorume - Flow Distortion: the user causes the opponent to feel great pain through out their body and circulatory system by stopping their blood flow for a short amount of time using their chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 pm

*breathes heavily trying to fill whatever blood's still moving with oxygen while still working on getting my nerves back to normal*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:20 pm

*while kenji's body is physically in pain* *thinks*now to attack his mind* Akegenshi!! -(Akegenshi - Blood Hallucination: using the sight of blood flow, the user streams chakra through sight at the closes part of the circulatory system near the brain to cast a genjutsu upon the opponent. upon contact with the brain, the opponent sees violent blood splatter and there death when they are really just stunned by fear and the quick stop of there blood flow)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

so that's how i'm gonna die? kinda awesome *feels a sharp pain in my chest*
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:30 pm

THE MATCH GOES TO ZEN...REALEASE THE TECHNIQUE.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

stupid computer
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Zen

Kenshin Zen

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:34 pm

*releases Nagare Defuorume and unwinds the metal wires at a instant* *wipes forehead* took a lot of control to do a follow up attack of akegenshi
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 pm

my dad should make some kind of exception since i did a surprisingly good job against a Zen the juggernaut...by the way, my dad called you a juggernaut
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm

WINNER: ZEN KENSHIN. ZEN, REPORT TO THE OCTOGON. KENJI, REPORT TO THE SEATS FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN VS. kENJI   ZEN VS. kENJI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEN VS. kENJI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2