rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eman and Kou
Admin
Eman and Kou

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements Empty
PostSubject: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements   Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Name:Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Village: Leaf

Rank: High AS (lost most of power since he was a vegetable for 2 yrs. but still is a strong person)(sobs)
Height:6' 12"
Weight:130

Element: (once genin pick 1 once jounin pick 2)

Summonings: Foxes
Bio: k. Is a lost soul. Has traveled far and has seen many things. At one time he used to be one of the most powerful ninja the world has ever seen. Destroying his home village Sochikagure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Elements destroyed so i cant use it). in the final battle with his brother he killed him and went on a guilt trip that lasted for a year. He found love that kept him off the edge then he was betray and left for dead which caused him to grow cold and soulless and eventually kill two more friends. Then he had a nervous break down and collapsed. He was found near leaf and taken in and stayed that way for another year till he woke out of his coma with a complete loss of memory resulting in losing most of his power and memories. He slowly remember them through time and eachday is getting closer to finding out the real truth about his family. The only techniques he remembers are his family techniques and the academy jutsu. but as time goes he will regain those as well.

Missions done:
S-0
A-o
B-0
C-0
D-0
Jutsu: Link to find my jutsu lol: http://narutogenx.forumotion.net/jutsu-registration-f5/eman-s-jutsu-t42.htm

AS-5
Genin-10
Chuunin-15
Jounin-20
Kage-Limitless
Anbu black ops members get 5 extra slots

Finishers: Uh i'll just wait till i can use my more destructive jutsu thanx for asking anyway ^^

Equipment:25 kunai, 50 specially made exploding kunai, some ninja wire, sum hand blades, a regular katana, and a family katana. https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/11/90/72/85/gim_sw10.gif

Outfit: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements A71e88 Anbu mask is so they cant see the soulless dead eyes

Strenghs: Speed, Chakra, swordfighting (might use it 65 percent of the time)

weakness's: a major defense and air fighting

Abilitys: before the incident was able to use up to five shadow clones at a time and use them to attack the opponent. after the incident is able to make one and attack in a tandem routine.

Bloodline:akuma sochi souran (demon element control. doesn't have anything to do with demon's just thought it would be cool in the name) allows the user to control the elements like on the show avatar. Is able to do this only after activating it
AS:has one element
Genin: gets the opposite of the starter
Chuunin: Gets an element thats in the middle of the two
Jonin: Gets the opposite of that
Sannin, Kage, s-rank, Leader of the clan: gets the last element and the ability to use the diamond shield. (not really diamond just a really hard gem)
Clan Techniques:

Fires Barrage: Fire Surrounds the users hands and fist and allows them to shoot fireballs out of the hands and feet. Also can punch or kick the opponent with the flame cover limbs and 3rd degree burn them.

Electric Static: Similar to the Hyuuga Style but not electric surrounds the users fingers and allows the to shock the opponent withover 6000 volts of electricity.

Wind Blades and Armor: Wind Surrounds the body forming a protective shield that can cut through most techniques. The user can imagine a blade of wind on they're arm and a blade of wind will form from the surround wind armor. Increases speed

Water Whips: Whips of water surround the users arms and allows the user to beat them with them or grab them and throw them.

Earth Crusher: Slabs of Earth Surround the fists and increase the strength of every attack. but speed is dropped.

Elemental Diamond Domination: Can only be used by someone who has mastered all of the styles and has unlocked the diamond stage. A thin Layer of Diamond armor covers the body and glows white till the user chooses an element. Red for fire, Yellow for Electricity, Brown for Earth, Blue For Water, Gray for Wind.

Other stuff: Uh plenty of them songs. too many to list if you wanna know just pm me.

Last edited by Eman and Kou on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kojiro
AUTHOR-GOD
AUTHOR-GOD
Kenshin Kojiro

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements   Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:36 pm

ill accecpt, and even upgrade you to genin ^^
Back to top Go down
http://risingninja.rpg-dynasty.com

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (Emmanuel of the Elements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rising ninja, falling dawn :: The Rules! :: Ninja Character Sheets.-
Jump to: