rising ninja, falling dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rising ninja, falling dawn

based in Pre-Shippudan naruto, where the akatsuki was but a rumor.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forboding swamp ( second exam )

Go down 
+8
Kiba Inuzuka
Kakuzu Burando
Akira Hyuuga
The Joker
Kenshin Zen
Kenshin Kenji
Kenshin Kojiro
Zetsu Burando
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Zetsu, can you just give me and Kakuzu our scrolls right now?
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:21 pm

ya o.o then we wait around
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm

*puts his hands together like a sage* Patience is one of the most useful weapons in a ninja's arssonal *goes back to being himself*
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Burando

Zetsu Burando

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:24 pm

i suppose i could , make sure no one knows which one you got though heh
* looks around at the 3 other teams of cloud sound and stone *

OOC: check your pms soon you guys and also i control the ai teams .-. no attacking them unless i tell you you can
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:25 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:25 pm

lol joker and ok zetsu
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

*walks over from zetsu-sama to joker and kakuzu waving* hi i'm toooooo-woah *trips over a rock and falls face first onto my mask*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:28 pm

*cheak all of his Equipment and Supplies, find everything he needs aswell as extras just incase* ok ready to leave when my team is *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 pm

*helps tobi up* we cant leave yet joker
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 pm

*gets up and brushes self off saying cheerfully to my new partners* Hi i'm tobi from the hidden grass village and am zetsu-sama's personal student ^.X
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Darn....... *pulls out two bags, both have a special solder pill in it, hands it to Kakuzu and Tobi, smiles* i made these especially for today, they are super strong, and have a nice minty taste
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:35 pm

*takes the solider pill* lol sweet *sticks it in my bag and makes sure every thing i need is in it including my teams scroll* k im ready and joker is ready, tobi you prepared for this?
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:35 pm

*pockets my bag and looks off into the sky at a hawk* hmmm it's a good day
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm

*smiles and flips onto his hands* this way my feet won't be tired *walks around on his hands*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm

i guess so
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:37 pm

*sheathes my katana, puts my team's scroll in a bag, and makes sure I have food*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 pm

*unsheaths a sword with his foot and slices throught a tree with it, smiles* not as powerful as my hand but it'll do *resheaths it*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm

*watches a tree fall to the ground* hmm *uncovers my eye from my headband and thorny vines come out of my sleeves* *vines form a sword and i stab a tree while it quickly dissolves from acid*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm

*flisp onto his feet* Nice Mr weedy, with you and Tobi, zetsu's student, we should be fine in here..... hmmm what can i do tho
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm

*walks over to shake Kakuzu's hand*
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm

well you know how we built that tree house and you helped alot o.o we will need a shelter if we are going to live 5 seconds in this place and you do pretty good at builing
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm

*shakes his hand*
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm

*smiles* thank you Kakuzu *looks into the swamp* this is going to be so much fun
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Kenji

Kenshin Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:47 pm

may the best team win
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu Burando
Plant Body Snatcher
Kakuzu Burando

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 pm

yep ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forboding swamp ( second exam )   Forboding swamp ( second exam ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forboding swamp ( second exam )
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next